The iCaseGo mobile application (IOS and Android) from SoNET is built to work together with our renowned iCase client and case management system.
It is specifically made for support staff and clients who are working in or receiving services in sectors like: NDIS, childcare, MyAgedCare, homecare, DES, JobActive, etc). iCaseGo is the most productive way to stay in touch with your clients and workforce anytime and anywhere. Clients and support staff can download and activate the iCaseGo app for free from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Now support staff can access client records and service task records in the field without the need for a computer, with a simple touch on a smartphone.
By using iCaseGo, clients and carers can access their personal details file, view service tasks schedule, check financials, upload photos, and provide feedback.
iCaseGo can be accessed anytime and anywhere if you have internet connectivity, leading to increased productivity, improved data quality and cost reduction. iCaseGo helps support staff maintain a high level of compliance – allowing them to obtain evidence of task completion, incidents or specific information about the service delivery and the client.
iCaseGo Core Functions
- Two way communication via iCase through file notes direct to/from iCaseGo;
- Confirmation and viewing of upcoming appointments;
- Upload photos of required documentary evidence from your Smartphone directly into iCase;
- Obtain directions from Google Maps from your client record or scheduled appointment.
Service Provider Benefits
- Significant productivity and service quality increase;
- Better use of time due to less missed or rescheduled appointments;
- By connecting to Google Maps, the service can be delivered faster;
- Reduce risk by obtaining client information: preferences, alerts, medical and disability conditions;
- Improve compliance by direct access to file notes including incident management;
- Get the service task delivery and confirmation evidence.
- Access your file anytime, from anywhere;
- Keep up to date with tasks and appointments;
- Check your funding availability and charges;
- Confirm task delivery and provide your feedback.
iCaseGo is the best way for providers and clients to stay engaged, achieve better outcomes, receive alerts and reminders and to not miss valuable appointments. Training is simple and you can learn to use the iCaseGo app in less than half an hour.