JSLink is a mobile application developed by SoNET to connect Jobseekers with Jobactive and Disability Employment providers. Any Employment Service provider who uses iCase jobseeker management SaaS application can enable their jobseekers to use JSLink – which can be downloaded free from the Apple Store or Google Play, and will work on iPhone, iPad or any Android powered device.
Mobile engagement between jobseeker and provider allows for an improved employment services system where jobseekers are empowered through regular communication with consultants and connection to resources, and consultants work more productively and ultimately achieve more job placements.
JSLink Core Functions
Complementing iCase Jobactive and DES software, JSLink opens up two-way communication between jobseekers and employment consultants through general messaging exchange and document capture functions.
This function allows jobseekers to capture documentary evidence (pay slips, time sheets, forms, receipts, etc.) necessary for PPS and compliance purposes using their smartphone or tablet. They can then upload this information to iCase, which automatically attaches to jobseeker records, and notifies the consultant.
Similarly, the appointments and vacancies functions send notifications from consultants to jobseekers – scheduling and reminding of upcoming appointments, as well as recommending job vacancies for application, with all communications automatically documented in iCase case management software (CMS).
The vacancies function also allows Jobseekers to search through and respond to our Jobs2Match database (100,000+ vacancies updated and refreshed daily) based on their profile and resume saved in iCase.
- Stay in touch with an employment consultant at all times – get help and advice when needed;
- Access training resources from your provider any time, from anywhere;
- Get job notifications and apply for jobs – be efficient and quick;
- Search for jobs from our unique vacancy database with 100,000+ vacancies in Australia refreshed daily;
- Provide immediate evidence of employment (pay slips, time sheets, etc.) to ensure compliance;
- Receive appointment notifications and reminders – no more missed appointments.
Employment Services Provider Benefits
- Significant productivity increase for Employment Consultant due to streamlined communication with jobseekers;
- Better use of time due to less missed or rescheduled appointments;
- Achieve a high level of compliance as jobseekers can send photos of all relevant documents that will be automatically linked to their record;
- Access to the job feeds database, leading to more opportunities and outcomes for jobseekers;
- Higher quality service and case management, allowing consultants to stay connected with jobseekers outside of formal appointments;
- Allow training and online learning resources to be directly available to jobseekers.